INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Our growing company is always looking for good quality people who can add value to our award-winning business and want to be part of a fun and lively team. If you feel you have the necessary skills please send your CV to Sally Thompson.
All of our creative positions will be advertised on Creative Bath. To see our available creative positions, please click here.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Product Manager - Gaming & Entertainment Licences
Half Moon Bay is a well recognised and established supplier of licensed gifts and collectables to retailers in the UK and increasingly worldwide. In business for over 20 years we are going through a period of growth due to some great new licenses and expansion overseas. We are currently looking for a dynamic person to join our product team to develop more exciting products that our customers will, put simply, order lots of!
The primary responsibility of this role is the development of new commercially led products, at target gross margins, for our gaming and entertainment licenses to both core and key account customers.
This will be achieved through:
- Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis of sales, our customers, our competitors and the wider market in which we operate.
- Working within licensing contracted terms and adhering to approval processes to develop innovative, trend setting products and packaging.
- Briefing and working with our designers and suppliers whilst keeping to our seasonal product development critical path.
- Developing a full understanding of supplier processes and manufacturing techniques including visits to Far East factories at least two times per year.
- Keeping within the regulatory framework for product and factory compliance as dictated by customers, licensors or others.
- Project management of customer own brand range development including visits to customers with sales people.
- Regular presentations and meetings with internal stakeholders including, sales, marketing, buying and operations.
- Updating of company costing sheets and regular reporting to Head of Product.
- Being main point of contact with licensing partners as well as the identification and negotiation of contracts.
You will need:
- At least 5 years’ experience in either a retail buying role that includes product development or as a product developer with a similar company as HMB.
- Passion for products and our licenses.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and go getting with an ability to think outside the box but with an eye for the detail.
- Highly organised, commercially astute, numerate and an effective communicator.
- Degree educated.
- Preferable Far East factory visit experience.